Thursday, April 5, 2012

Even though I haven't accomplished all my dreams I'm proud of what I've done so far

This week in school I didn't have any big assignments. I seem to be doing well in both of my classes and I hope the good momentum continues. At my internship with The Genealogical Society I've been doing many tasks related to public relations, and most recently I created a database that consists of contacts from many different areas of the media and organizations related to geneaology. The document is very lengthy, especially the section where I had to document all of the genealogical and historical socities in the state of Pennsylvania where there ended up being over 300 entries. I don't have a very long attention span so I was extremely proud that I was able to complete significant parts of the database without getting distracted. Hopefully this work ethic will shift itself into my school work as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment